Relyence RBD Software Overview
The power and performance of Relyence Reliability Block Diagram analysis software
Complete RBD Software
Relyence’s RBD software is a complete reliability block diagram software tool. The visual diagramming front-end provides an easy-to-use interface for creating impressive and organized graphic system models. The built-in smart layout feature expertly configures and manages your model layout and connections.
Power & Performance
Relyence’s Reliability Block Diagram software is a powerful platform for system modeling, including complex systems incorporating redundancy. The calculation engine includes a Monte Carlo simulation engine employed when needed for accurate analysis, and provides results for all your most important reliability and availability metrics.
Features to Rely On
Take Relyence for a Test Drive!
Discover Relyence Reliability Block Diagram
Get the details on how Relyence RBD meets all your analysis needs
Reliability Block Diagram Software – What & Why
Answering the key questions about reliability block diagram software tools
Reliability Block Diagram analysis, typically abbreviated as RBD, is a methodology for assessing the failure or success paths through a complex system. RBDs are created in a visual format, using blocks to represent components or elements of a system, and then connecting those block using connector lines to indicate their relationships to one another. Oftentimes, RBDs are used to assess the impact of redundant components, or redundant paths in a system. Redundancy in terms of RBD analysis means that when a component or path fails, a secondary component or path can take over to keep the system up and running.
RBD software tools offer many advantages.
First, RBD software tools enable you to provide a visual layout of your product, process, or system, including redundant components, branches, and switch delays and probabilities. This visual depiction is not only advantageous for understanding a complex system model, but is necessary in order to accurately compute availability metrics.
Secondly, RBD computational engines use known mathematical techniques, sometimes including Monte Carlo simulation, to provide metrics that are difficult, or perhaps impossible, to compute manually. The speed and accuracy provided with complete RBD analysis tools is unmatched.
Lastly, RBDs are inherently complex. Managing the evaluation of reliability metrics of complete systems without a software tool is unwieldy and error-prone.
Best-in-class RBD software offers several distinct features:
- Complete system modeling supporting a comprehensive set of failure and repair distributions
- Support for a variety of redundant configurations, including series, hot standby, cold standby, and parallel, and their associated switch delays and switch probabilities
- Elegant and visually pleasing diagrams for ease of use and understanding
- A capable calculation engine that automatically determines which computational methods to employ
- A wide range of reliability and availability output metrics
- Support for sub-diagrams to managing large scale systems and subsystem reusability
- Integration with other reliability software tools for maximum efficiency
- Dashboard capabilities for graphical results and high-level overviews
- Support for either online or on-premise reliability block diagram creation based on your requirements
When it comes to reliability modeling and analysis, your organization can’t afford to opt for anything but the best. That’s why Relyence is a leader in RBD software – offering one unified tool that includes system modeling, analytics, integration options, and an intuitive dashboard. It also allows for anytime, anywhere access and is available as part of the Relyence Studio Platform. Begin your RBD free trial today!